Minggu, 10 Juli 2016

Direct and indirect speech & conditional if

Direct speech adalah suatu kalimat yang diucapkan secara langsung oleh pembicara yang dalam penulisannya disertai dengan tanda aphostrof di awal dan akhir kalimatnya sebagaimana teks dialog atau percakapan.
Indirect speech adalah suatu kalimat yang menggambarkan perkataan orang lain atau dirinya sendiri secara tidak langsung (tidak persis seperti yang dikatakan pada saat diucapkan).

D : Dinda said “I play chess every sunday afternoon”.
I : Dinda said that she played chess every Sunday afternoon.
D : Father said me “Don’t home alone in the middle of the night”.
I : Father said me not to home alone in the middle of the night.
D : My sister asked me “Open the door”.
I : My sister asked me open the door.
D : Roni asked me “What are you doing?”
I : Roni asked me what I was doing.
D : She asked me “Do you know Adele song?”
I : She asked me if whether I knew Adele song.
D : My brother asked me “Where do you live now?”
I : My brother asked me where I live now.
D : Janet asked me “Do you like pizza?”
I : Janet asked me whether I liked the pizza.
D : Rina said “I am cooking”.
I : Rina said that she was cooking.
D : Coky said “I have two dog:.
I : Coky said thathe had two dog.
D : Vania said “Jack has to come to my birthday party”.
I : Vania said Jack had to come to my birthday party.
D : He said “I can swim”.
I : He said that he could swim.
D : Tono said “I can’t come to grandmother house”
I : Tono said that he couldn’t come to grandmother house.

Conditional If
If you help me, I will help you back
If I have free time, I will go to libabry
If you don’t come to my house, I will send you an SMS
If I were a superman, I would fly around the world
If I had much money, I would build houses in Antarctica
If you work with me, you would be happy
If Zaky swimming training hard, zaky will win
If the crash victim was given first aid, he would have been saved
If I do not smoke, I would not have cancer

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar